Oy. I’ve been tagged, or chainmailed, whatever you want to call it. I haven’t heard from my good friend and mentor Giovanni Rodriguez for a bit—and here he comes and “tags” me. G, if you’re expecting me to share some juicy things that you may know about, you can forget it.
The rules are you need to state five things people might not know about you, and tag five others to play the game. I don’t think this will ensure long life or that Prince/Princess Charming will sweep you off your feet, but what the heck:
- I have an identical twin sister, Nikki. She’s a psych major at Berkeley and I’m in PR. Can you guess which one of us is the evil twin?
- I am a professional Hearts player. Challenge me, I dare you.
- At my first PR internship, I spent part of my summer in New York City buying vintage Mexican porn on Ebay (to be accurate, Mercado Libre, Ebay in Mexico). This was at Taschen.
- In our 7th grade yearbook, I was voted “most likely to become a librarian.” This prophecy came true as I’ve worked in the Los Angeles Public Library and the Thomas J. Long Library at the Haas School of Business at UC Berkeley.
- Giovanni once bailed me and my friend/colleague Denise out from a San Jose jail.